Easter is a joyful experience for Berlin families with children: When celebrating a Easter party, the kids snack on chocolate Easter bunnies and hang painted Easter eggs on spring twigs. And, of course, they go in search of little Easter presents together.
How about some variety? There’s plenty of time after the traditional Easter walk or Easter egg hunt. Why not enjoy an Easter party with the whole family here with us? We will enchant you with spring-like Easter decorations in the family café Spielzimmer. When booking a private party, you have the children’s café all to yourselves.
So you can relax with up to 50 people and enjoy delicious Belgian waffles, cakes and drinks such as fresh teas or coffee specialities. The children can play hide-and-seek in the indoor playground and fully live out their urge to move.
Game Ideas for Your Easter Party
Maybe you’d like to play some fun Easter games? We have a few ideas for you:
- No laughing: A child sits on a chair. They must try not to laugh for one minute. Now the other guests take turns trying to make the child laugh by telling jokes and making funny faces. For example, pretend you are a bunny by making bunny ears with your hands and wiggling your nose.
- Funny introduction game: This game is so entertaining – even more if you don’t know each other (well) yet. One child introduces themselves with an adjective – for example: “I’m nice Lisa”. Now it’s the next one’s turn: “This is nice Lisa and I’m funny Tim”. All guests introduce themselves by continuing the scheme. The trick is not to forget the other names plus adjectives. Helping is allowed, of course! You can also give yourselves Easter fantasy names like “the colourful Easter egg”, “the cheeky Easter bunny” or “the cute chicken”.
- Spin the bottle with presents: Why not distribute your little Easter presents randomly via spin the bottle? This increases the excitement and is a lot of fun.
We warmly invite you to Berlin Prenzlauer Berg: You can also celebrate Pentecost and other spring festivals with your children at our place. After all, it’s always a great idea to get together with family and friends – and to be pampered with delicious catering.
Easter Party With Family as a Private Party
- exclusive use of the entire premises
- a service person has your back and will look after you throughout the party
- festive decoration
- delicious catering according to your wishes (e.g. breakfast, cake or evening buffet)
- you can play undisturbed in the indoor playground, in the toddler play area and with all toys
- look forward to great fun with all your loved ones
Duration of the party: 3.5 hours – Turnover guarantee: € 750.00
You can easily book your easter private party online
As a closed private Easter party you enjoy our full service:
- You can easily book your family celebration as a closed party online via this page. (Please note that booking is only possible online.)
- One week before your party, we will discuss all your individual ideas with you personally – so that your family party with children will be a great success.
- You pay a deposit before your party – either directly with PayPal when booking or within a few days in cash on site. You pay the rest at the end of the party.
- When the big day arrives, you can simply relax in our family café and enjoy your very own unique closed-party celebration.
If you book the café as a closed private party, we close it for all other guests. This means that we lose turnover. The agreed minimum turnover of € 750.00 is therefore made up of € 300.00 for room hire/staff costs and € 450.00 for catering/drinks. If your expenses and costs are higher than the calculated sales guarantee price, an increased final invoice may be issued.